A little while back I was talking with one of our clients and happened to show him a copy of our company values. He said, “Wow, you guys really do live these values.” This was a client I had never directly worked with, but Clayton, Derek, and Roy had. His response meant so much to me. I have never been more proud. Since that conversation, I have shared our values with every new client and team I work with. I have asked them to hold everyone at Integrum accountable to them. It has led to some great conversation and keeps us living those values every day.
A few years ago we made a bold decision to change the direction of the company. Identifying and codifying our values was one of the first things we did. We created them together and it is one of the most memorable days of my life. What came out of that process was extremely challenging and we made a commitment to live them out. I believe this has been one of our greatest successes as a company and has helped us create great change in the world around us.
What are your values? Are you living them every day? I challenge you to live yours to the fullest for one month and see what a difference it makes.
Integrum Values and Principles
- We value courage. Be transparent with our team and our clients. Have the strength to say what they need to hear, not what they want to hear, but be open to other people’s feedback and opinions.
- We value dreams. Dream big. Empower others to achieve their goals, maximize their potential, and change the world.
- We value love. Care for people enough to help them see their potential. Confront conflict head on, and commit to resolving it and strengthening your relationship.
- We value family. Treat each person on our team as a family member. Trust them, confide in them, and support them without fail.
- We value excellence. Demand the best from each other and our clients. Never settle for mediocrity.