With a stable of long term clients and growth on the mobile development side as well, Integrum is looking to bring more talented developers to our team. We’re currently looking for Rails developers from n00b to the cliched ‘rockstar’ level.
We do real Agile (capital A because we don’t fake it) and SCRUM development, so you’ll have to be comfortable talking with clients on a regular basis. If you’ve got an interest in iPhone or Android development to go along with the Rails stuff, that’s a nice bonus too.
These are full time positions, on-site at our office in Chandler, Arizona. Benefits, perks, Pac-Man, we’ve got all those. Salary is dependent on experience.
Ready to apply? Here’s our job application — a little test.
Below is what you will find in the README for the job application on github.
Please note that these tests all require some basic Ruby knowledge. If you don’t know ruby, take a few minutes to learn the basics. You will need to have Ruby, rubygems, RSpec installed, and Factory Girl installed.
In order to be considered for a position at Integrum, you must follow these steps.
1. Fork this repository (if you don’t know how to do that, google is your friend)
2. In the refactor-this directory you will find some Ruby code that needs to be refactored.
- A test suite is included with failing specs.
- Please refactor this code, this is real code we found in a real project that could be much more readable and intuitive.
- Run spec helper_spec.rb to execute your specs and see if they are passing.
- Please note: feel free to change the specs, but they should all be passing when you turn in your code.
3. In the github-challenge directory, please create a Ruby script that accomplishes the following:
- Connect to the github API
- Find the rails/rails repository
- Find the most recent commits
- Print out HTML that groups the recent commits by author.
4. Add your resume to the resume directory
5. Commit and Push your code to your new repository
6. Send us a pull request, we will review your code and get back to you